[Portuguese_icannwiki] Dustin in Brazil

Dustin Phillips dustin at icannwiki.com
Thu Mar 23 15:37:10 UTC 2017

Hey Daniel and all,

Thanks for proposing this. The first thing that I should note is that I am
still waiting on my visa, so I have my fingers crossed that I will receive
that without any problems. It is estimated to arrive of March 30th, and
depending on that I may adjust my arrival date, but hope not to arrive any
later than the morning of Tuesday April 4th.

I agree that this would be a fantastic opportunity to get as many people as
possible together for a meeting. Olga has agreed to find a space at the
SSIG for an edit-a-thon, but I think that it will be more of an informative
outreach session for those not familiar with the project. Maybe we can find
a room with remote capabilities in Rio so that we can as many people
present as possible, but also enable people to use Adobe Connect for remote
participation. If we are unable to arrange this in Rio, perhaps Daniel can
arrange for a space in Sao Paolo on they Monday, 10 April, following the
SSIG.

*My tentative Agenda:*

Wednesday - 5 Apr. 14:00
An introduction to Internet Governance and policy making - ICANN for
universities: UERJ - State University of Rio de Janeiro

Thursday - 6 April, 14:00
Access to knowledge online - SSIG
Informal ICANNWiki Edit-a-thon session.

Friday 7 April, - 19:00
Universidade Federal do Paraná, Faculdade de Direito da Universidade
Federal do Paraná. Praça Santos Andrade, Centro 80.020-300 – Curitiba, PR –
Brasil

Monday - 10 April, 19:00
An introduction to Internet Governance and policy making - ICANN for
universities: UNIP - Paulista University

Tuesday, 11 April
(Hopefully Brasilia)

Dustin Phillips  .  Co-Executive Director, ICANNWiki  .  M +13605801923  .
E  dustin at icannwiki.com  .  W  icannwiki.com <http:/icannwiki.com>