[Swahili_icannwiki] Getting Started

Jackie Treiber jackie at icannwiki.com
Tue Apr 25 18:58:12 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone,

I'm beginning to look at the articles we have so far. I'm starting from the
As onward. You can find a list of the articles here:
https://sw.icannwiki.org/Maalum:KurasaZote

As I mentioned in my previous email, I'm looking for duplicates, irrelevant
articles and articles that need some basic edits that I can manage.

The one thing I keep coming across is the prevalence of articles that use
Wikipedia as a reference. I just want to reiterate that Wikipedia is not a
good reference for ICANNWiki. We need primary or secondary resources for
the articles. Just a heads up.

Also, if you know someone from our group who could benefit being added to
this group, please let them know how to get on board. The link to join is
here: https://lists.icannwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/swahili_icannwiki

Talk soon, and please let me know where you plan to start on article edits.

Thanks!

Jackie
--
Jacqueline Treiber  .  Co-Executive Director, ICANNWiki  .  M +1
<%2B19713032765>5039805019  .  E  jackie at icannwiki.com  .  W