[Spanish_icannwiki] Spanish List Kickoff!

Dustin Phillips dustin at icannwiki.com
Mon Apr 3 13:00:34 UTC 2017

Hola a todos,

It was great to finally meet so much of the MINTIC team in person! This
list will help to improve our communications and enable us to engage more
people with the project.

Like we discussed, before we move ahead to the next batch of articles, we
should take time to take care of a few things that will make the site
better.
1) translate the templates/plantillas
2) Working on improving the homepage
3) Creating ICANNWiki articles for all of you!

I will take the lead on improving the layout of the homepage and then will
follow up to have any new homepage content translated. I will also identify
the most frequently used templates on the English site and provide those
for translation.

In terms of creating the personal articles, I will leave that to you all:)

I also, want to make sure that these messages are being delivered to
everyone, so confirm receipt if you can.

All the Best,

Dustin Phillips  .  Co-Executive Director, ICANNWiki  .  M +13605801923  .
E  dustin at icannwiki.com  .  W  icannwiki.org <http:/icannwiki.org>