[Portuguese_icannwiki] Heads-up: LUSNic joining ICANNWiki PT

Daniel Fink daniel.fink at icann.org
Tue Mar 28 15:02:42 UTC 2017

Hi All

In English for Dustin.
This is a heads-up for something that may happen soon and we need your kind help.

LUSNic is the association of Portuguese speaking NIC’s, which includes Portugual, Angola, East Timor and some others.
Andrea Beccalli, Dustin and I met the group in Copenhagen (led by Marta Dias from .pt – cc here, Hi Marta !)  and they are very interested in joining this group with their volunteers.
More to Dustin to guide us, but the idea is to make a webinar to introduce you for them, make some training to put them up to speed and work together.

I wanted to give you this heads-up and get your opinions about welcoming other Portuguese speaking sisters and brothers to this great project. Would you be willing to help on the training and so forth?

Abraços !!!

Daniel